Term and Conditions
I/We authorise you until further notice to debit my/our credit card with all amounts re monthly costs and SMS/TXT costs which Cloud Productions Limited may initiate by direct debit.
The Customer acknowledges that:
- This authority will remain in full force and effect in respect of all direct debits made from my/our account in good faith notwithstanding my/our death, bankruptcy or other revocation of this authority until actual notice of such event is received by the Bank.
- In any event this authority is subject to any arrangement now or hereafter existing between me/us and the Bank in relation to my/our account.
- Any dispute as to the correctness or validity of an amount debited to my/our account shall not be the concern of the Bank except in so far as the direct debit has not been paid in accordance with this authority. Any other disputes lie between me/us and the Initiator.
- Where the Bank has used reasonable care and skill in acting in accordance with this authority, the Bank accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of: − the accuracy of information about Direct Debits on Bank statements − any variations between notices given by the Initiator and the amounts of Direct Debits.
- The Bank is not responsible for, or under any liability in respect of the Initiator’s failure to give written advance notice correctly nor for the non-receipt or late receipt of notice by me/us for any reason whatsoever. In any such situation the dispute lies between me/us and the Initiator.
- Notice given by the Initiator in terms of clause 1(a) to the debtor responsible for the payment shall be effective. Any communication necessary because the debtor responsible for payment is a person other than me/us is a matter between me/us and the debtor concerned.